For Reservations Call 231-492-6654
Windjammer On The Lake, Resort, Cabin Rentals and Log Home
Our 8 Cabins and 1 Large Log Home are located on Spider Lake 10 miles southeast of downtown Traverse City, MI. Prime lake frontage, southern exposure, 2.6 acre wooded grounds is a perfect atmosphere for family reunions, families, couples, business, or just friends. Lodging FOR ALL SEASONS. Enjoy the atmosphere of beauty, nature, and tranquility. Some say “Magical Experience”, ” Home away from Home”, and “Slice of Heaven”. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for availability and to request reservations for one or all of our 9 rentals in Traverse City, MI, large groups welcome!
We Offer 9 Rentals on Spider Lake
- 160′ of Lake Frontage on Spider Lake (why is it called that? Keep reading)
- Sandy Beach, Swimming & Swim Platform
- Clean Clear Water, Sandy Bottom
- Lake Shallow Enough for Toddlers
- Sundeck Overlooking Spider Lake
- Fire Pit for Bon Fires
- Boat Dock and Nearby Boat Launch
- 2 Row boats, Peddle Boat, 5 kayaks
- Pontoon Boat Rental on lake or delivered
from Traverse City
- Snowmobile, Ice Fish, X-Country
- Snowshoe, Ski, Sled
- Close to Vasa Trail and Snow Mobile Head Trail
Spider Lake is a 450-acre spring fed “All Sports Lake” with a 40 ‘ depth known for its’ warm water, sand bottom, coves and islands to explore (there are 8 coves, so hence the name). The lake has fishing for bass, bluegill, perch, pike, and crappie.
The 2.6-acre property has 9 cabins that can accommodate 47-58 guests. Cabins consist of: LOG HOME built 2009, that overlooks the resort. The common area has 3 log cabins, built 2001, 4 original cabins and a 2-story cottage. All cabin decks have a view of the lake.
*Bachelor/bachelorette parties are prohibited.
E-mail email@example.com for availability and to request reservations for our 9 Spider Lake cabin rentals in Traverse City, MI.